Crowds, long lines, long waits? Why not, but of course, let’s keep the distance!
Us at RomePrivateExcursions have started from the beginning to respect all the Anti-Covid protocols and are happy about it, as far as, we can start to tour you around pretty soon. https://www.romeprivateexcursions.com/covid-19-safety-protocols-carried-out-by-romeprivateexcursions/
HOW TO TOUR ROME IN THE SAFEST WAY POSSIBLE
Walking tours? Maybe not! Driving tours, yes, maybe yes!
The city of Rome is surely huge and maybe you have more days in the city and so your approach would be the one of visiting it piece by piece. Generally you would do it on a walking tour, but trust me, there are many other ways of seeing Rome and you can do it in the most private and personalized way possible: luxury private driving tours!
Your English speaking driver would be the key to your safe private excursion in the city of Rome and Italy in general
Of course, lots of you might be a little doubtful and you might have lots of questions:
- Does my driver speak English? YES HE DOES AND VER WELL
- Does my driver know the history of the city? OH YES, HISTORY, ART AND MORE
- Will I be able to get out of the vehicle and take pics? OF COURSE YOU WOULD. AT ALL SITES, BUT FROM “LESS CROWDED POINTS” AND STILL GET TO SEE IT ALL”
- Can my driver act out like a walking guide? THE ANSWER IS NO, BUT THE TOURS ARE STRUCTURED IN A WAY WHERE THE DRIVER WILL BE ABLE TO SHOW YOU THE BEST, IN THE BEST WAY AND, WHERE THE WALKING GUIDES ARE A MUST, WE WILL COMBINE THEIR SERVICE FOR SURE such as at the big museums
- Is it going to be only my party in the tour? YES, THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING PART. ONLY YOUR PARTY AND NOBODY ELSE
- Can I see all of Rome in one day? OF COURSE THE ANSWER IS NO, BUT SURELY A BIG PART OF IT, IN A VERY ELEGANT AND SAFE WAY
See here one of our Rome private driving tours: https://www.romeprivateexcursions.com/products/best-of-rome-and-vatican-tour/
And of course this would give you more time to take private day trips from Rome, out to many other parts of Italy.
- Day trips to the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii
- Day trips to Pompeii only
- Day trips to Umbria
- Day trip to Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
- Day trip to the countryside of Tuscany
See our day trip page: https://www.romeprivateexcursions.com/product-category/tours/land-tours/day-trips-from-rome/#day-trips-from-rome
The countryside of Italy has to be some of the most beautiful in the world—and we’re not just talking about the Tuscan countryside! Yes, the countryside of Tuscany is stunning and we love to bring guests their on our magnificent driving tours and day trips from the major Italian cities and back. But did you know how many other spectacular landscapes Italy boasts beyond its cities?
The region of Le Marche, located in central Italy on the Adriatic, isn’t all rocky hills and forests! The region produces 13 varieties of D.O.C. wine and makes many cheeses, including Pecorino and ricotta. Lots of medieval hilltop towns, country roads, and lovely agriturismi make the countryside complete.
Located next to Tuscany, Umbria deserves a mention all its own! You have the rolling hills, medieval towns, and fantastic olive and wine vineyards of Tuscany—but with a slightly wilder-feeling landscape and many fewer tourists. This, for example, is the beautiful countryside outside of Montefalco, a lovely medieval town in Umbria.
The Amalfi coast remains terraced with vineyards and citrus groves… especially in the more off-the-beaten-path spots, like the countryside beyond Ravello! Not only is this farmland verdant and green, but it boasts stunning views of the glittering Mediterranean in the background. What’s not to love?
Tuscany is awash with idyllic charm, everything from the architecture to the landscape is captivating and inviting in equal measure. Choosing which typical towns and villages in Tuscany to visit on your holiday can be challenging, especially if you want to stay off the beaten track. The best way to explore is by car. Driving around this gorgeous region is a revelation, and a great way to see as much as possible from your villas in Tuscany. We’ve researched some of the most authentic and beautiful towns and villages in Tuscany to give you a real taste of ‘vita Italiana’. Medieval histories, walled towns and renaissance stylings await.
See Italy has got so much to offer and feel safe at the same time. Are you ready to travel again after this crazy months of shut down?
Article by Luca Orlandi, C.E.O. @ RomePrivateExcursions