Famous for its wonderful natural beauty, deep-rooted history, mild climate and bright landscape, the island of Capri is one the most favorite Italian destinations for thousands of tourists from all around the world!
- MEETING TIME // Suggested 8:00am to avoid big crowds at least in the first part of the morning (it is flexible then you decide when). Back to the port at 5:00pm (with plenty of time not to miss the ship)
- MEETING PLACE // Right in from of your ship. As soon as you disembark your ship you’ll see your private guide with a sign and your name on.
- LENGTH // 9 hours
- HYDROFOIL RIDE // After meeting your guide, you will walk together over to the hydrofoil dock. You will purchase your tickets and off you go. The first ride is at 08.35 am, while the following one would be at 09.10 am. The cost for the hydrofoil round trip ticket would be about 40 euro per person. You will reach the Marina Grande (Port) of Capri after around 1 hour from departure.
- CAPRI BOAT RIDE // As you reach the dock in Capri, you will wait for your turn and off you start your breath-taking boat ride around the Isle. It really depends on the water conditions, of course if the water is rough the ride can be shortened or even impossible. In that case you can discuss alternative routes with your guide, but for sure just as amazing. During the boat ride there might be the possibility to visit the Blue Grotto but please understand that there is no way to skip the lines there, and, if in high-season, there might be long waits! If that is the case we suggest to opt for other parts of the coast. The cost of the boat ride, without the visit to the Blue Grotto would be around 17 euro per person. If including the Blue Grotto the cost would be around 31 euro per person. The boat ride will last from 1 to 2 hours.
- FUNICULAR TO PIAZZA UMBERTO // Done with the boat ride, you and your guide will reach the top of Capri on board of the famous Capri funicular. It will cost you around 2 euro per person.
- PIAZZETTA OF CAPRI// Well, no words to explain this spot! Called “La Piazzetta” (Small Square), Piazza Umberto is actually the core of Capri. Not the cheapest place where to sit down and sip a coffee but for sure the most representative part of the Isle. Narrow streets, high-fashion stores, great restaurants, feel like Sofia Loren for one day! Your guide will walk you around to show you the best parts of this area… Even a little outside this expensive center, to make you experience, if time allows, where and how the locals live. If the weather is not good, or if you think that the Piazzetta surroundings is where you want to be, you can opt to have lunch here and return directly via Funicular to the port at Marina Grande to catch the 04.00 pm hydrofoil ride back to port of Naples. If the weather is good and you are willing to explore more than, get focused on the following spot. In this case you will hang out in the Piazzetta area for only about 1 hour.
- ANACAPRI // After Capri city center, to live the isle a little more intensively, you can aim at Anacapri. Always with a bit of wait, you will take private transportation (basically a minivan) from Piazza Umberto over to Anacapri. The same van will lead you down to Marina Grande at the end of your visit in Anacapri for the hydrofoil ride back to Naples. The cost for this transportation service is about 10 euro per person. Ancapri is a concentration of Mediterranean colors, scents, and sounds. Town life here has remained authentic despite the island’s tourism: tucked between the houses there are tiny, humble vegetable gardens surrounded by lush tropical plants. A walk around the center of Anacapri will take you past tiny Neapolitan tailor shops, artisan shoemakers, ladies sitting in the shade outside working on their knitting while exchanging gossip and news…all with the scent of the town’s lemon groves that permeates the air. You will have to be at Marina Grande (port of Capri) ready to catch your hydrofoil back to the port of Naples at around 04.00 pm, aiming at being back at around 05.00 pm
OF COURSE THE TOUR ITINERARY IS FLEXIBLE AND YOU CAN DECIDE TO CHANGE IT TO YOUR LIKINGS.
NOTE THAT ON CAPRI YOU CAN FIND LONG LINES IN HIGH-SEASON – there are barely skip-the-line services. IF THE SEA IS ROUGH YOUR ITINERARY CAN BE ALTERED