Pisa and Florence what a Combination. The cradle of Renaissance, Florence and one of the most photographed spots in Italy, the leaning tower of Pisa.
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 8:00am to avoid big crowds at least in the first part of the morning (it is flexible then you decide when). Back to the port at 5:00pm (with plenty of time not to miss the ship).
- PICK UP PLACE // Right from the bottom of your ship. As soon as you disembark your ship you’ll see your private driver with a sign and your name on.
- LENGTH // 9 hours (you can always extend it)
- PISA // First spot to visit early in the morning after pick up. Only 30 minute drive from the port of Livorno you will have the chance to visit the Square of Miracles when the big groups are not in there yet! Better far better to do it this way. Leaning Tower, Baptistery and Dome, all in this magnificent town.
- ACADEMY GALLERY // This means that after around 1 hour driving through the Tuscan Region from Pisa we will reach Florence around 11:15am, where, with prompt reservation, you will skip all the line to enter the Academy Gallery for the breath-taking visit to the statue of the David.
- PIAZZA DEL DUOMO // Back on the van and over to the heart of Florence to visit the magnificent square of the Duomo, the Baptistery and the Bell Tower by Giotto!
- TIME FOR A BREAK // Whatever you think is good for you we will do it. You can choose and authentic Florence Trattoria (understanding that going to a restaurant will take around 1.5 hrs), or simply going for a Pizza or a Pasta in a quicker restaurant or even grab something quick maybe walking around while eating your panino. Up to you.
- SOME FREE TIME // Florence is the city of leather. Be inspired by the amazing leather goods that you will see on the stands of the 2 major open-air market of the city. Or simply while walking around grad an amazing Italian gelato and be sure to eat it before it melts.
- SAINT CROSS CHURCH // The beautiful burial place of most of the amazing artists who worked for the De Medici Family, contributing actively to the rebirth of the city!
- MICHELANGELO SQUARE // Before singing “Arrivederci Florence”, your driver will lead you to the highest point of Florence from where you’ll get the best view of the city.