11 HOUR BEST OF FLORENCE TOUR
You planned to spend most of your stay in Rome, and I am sure that after having visited the major sites of the Eternal city, you have also time to look further, so why not Florence? You will be absolutely amazed but its beauty! Let us tour you there!
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 7:00 am so that we will beat the traffic out of the city and we will back right on time before the traffic gets back in (it is flexible then you decide whenever during the day).
- PICK UP PLACE // From your hotel in town, airport on arrival, or anywhere you want! We will drop you off wherever you want at the end of the tour.
- LENGTH // 11 hours (you can always extend it)
- ACADEMY GALLERY // This means that after around 3 hour driving through the Tuscan and Umbria regions on the Highway 1 we will reach Florence around 10:30am, where, with prompt reservation, you will skip all the line to enter the Academy Gallery for the breath-taking visit to the statue of the David.
- PIAZZA DEL DUOMO // Back on the van and over to the heart of Florence to visit the magnificent square of the Duomo, the Baptistery and the Bell Tower by Giotto!
- TIME FOR A BREAK // Whatever you think is good for you we will do it. You can choose and authentic Florence Trattoria (understanding that going to a restaurant will take around 1.5 hrs), or simply going for a Pizza or a Pasta in a quicker restaurant or even grab something quick maybe walking around while eating your panino. Up to you.
- SOME FREE TIME // Florence is the city of leather. Be inspired by the amazing leather goods that you will see on the stands of the 2 major open-air market of the city. Or simply while walking around grad an amazing Italian gelato and be sure to eat it before it melts.
- HOLY CROSS CHURCH // The beautiful burial place of most of the amazing artists who worked for the De Medici Family, contributing actively to the rebirth of the city!
- MICHELANGELO SQUARE // Before singing “Arrivederci Florence”, your driver will lead you to the highest point of Florence from where you’ll get the best view of the city.