Not too far from the port is the amazing Renaissance town of Florence! One of the most beautiful cities in Italy. Don’t miss it!
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 8:00am to avoid big crowds at least in the first part of the morning (it is flexible then you decide when). Back to the port at 5:00pm (with plenty of time not to miss the ship)
- PICK UP PLACE // Right from the bottom of your ship. As soon as you disembark your ship you’ll see your private driver with a sign and your name on.
- LENGTH // 9 hours (you can always extend it)
- ACADEMY GALLERY // This means that after around 1 hour driving through the Tuscan Region we will reach Florence around 9:30am, where, with prompt reservation, you will skip all the line to enter the Academy Gallery for the breath-taking visit to the statue of the David.
- PIAZZA DEL DUOMO // Back on the van and over to the heart of Florence to visit the magnificent square of the Duomo, the Baptistery and the Bell Tower by Giotto!
- TIME FOR A BREAK // Whatever you think is good for you we will do it. You can choose and authentic Florence Trattoria (understanding that going to a restaurant will take around 1.5 hrs), or simply going for a Pizza or a Pasta in a quicker restaurant or even grab something quick maybe walking around while eating your panino. Up to you.
- SOME FREE TIME // Florence is the city of leather. Be inspired by the amazing leather goods that you will see on the stands of the 2 major open-air market of the city. Or simply while walking around grad an amazing Italian gelato and be sure to eat it before it melts.
- SAINT CROSS CHURCH // The beautiful burial place of most of the amazing artists who worked for the De Medici Family, contributing actively to the rebirth of the city!
- MICHELANGELO SQUARE // Before singing “Arrivederci Florence”, your driver will lead you to the highest point of Florence from where you’ll get the best view of the city.