HALF DAY ROME TOUR
Not everybody has the time for a full day, so maybe a 4 hour orientation tour of Rome would be enough, especially for families with young kids in those terribly hot Summer days!
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 8:00am or 1:00pm (it is flexible then you decide whenever during the day).
- PICK UP PLACE // From your hotel in town, airport on arrival, or anywhere you want! We will drop you off wherever you want at the end of the tour.
- LENGTH // 4 hours (you can always extend it)
- COLOSSEUM // This means that we start from one of the most ancient sites in Rome. You can just visit it from the outside after explanation or from the inside (suggested for the 4 hour tour so that you’ll have more time for other sites). If inside, your driver-guide, after explanations and parking the vehicle, will walk you all the way to the ticket entrance, helping you skip the line and will show you where you’ll meet again after your 45 minute visit.
- CIRCUS MAXIMUS // Stop on the side of it and admire what is left of it with the view of the Palatine Hill
- THE HISTORICAL DRIVING-BY // On the way to the next stop, your drive is going to be intense and breath-taking. You’ll go by the so called “Road of the Temples” and over to the current heart of the city with the view of the Palatine Hill and Piazza Venezia with 2 very important monuments/sites (the so called “Wedding Cake – or Monument dedicated to the first king of Italy and the view of the sadly famous balcony of Mussolini)
- TREVI FOUNTAIN // Go and toss your coin and wish to come back to our city
- SPANISH STEPS // Best driving-by but we can stop right on top of them to admire from a view the density of this elegant shopping area of the city
- PANTHEON // Explore the most amazing building in Rome, still intact and filled with history