Just right outside the port of Naples in about 1 hour drive there is the breath-taking Amalfi Coast. Enjoy it at the best and jump back in history with the visit to the excavations of Pompeii.
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 8:00am to avoid big crowds at least in the first part of the morning (it is flexible then you decide when). Back to the port at 5:00pm (with plenty of time not to miss the ship)
- PICK UP PLACE // Right from the bottom of your ship. As soon as you disembark your ship you’ll see your private driver with a sign and your name on.
- LENGTH // 9 hours (you can always extend it)
- POMPEII // Covered in lapils and magma by a drastic eruption of the Vesuvius of the year 79, Pompeii was completely forgotten for over 1700 years. Dug out only recently it keeps the wonderful lay out and shape of the original city! In here you will spend around 2 hours!
- DRIVE ON THE AMALFI COAST // Done with Pompeii over to the Amalfi Coast. You will drive along it stopping here and there for wonderful pictures. You will see Sorrento from an higher point and then over to a mountain that overlooks Positano. For what? Well check below
- LUNCH AT LUIGI’S // Well, no words for explaining this spot! Uncle Luigi will be waiting for us right on the door way saluting us with the famous “Buon Giorno”! From here onwards SPECTACLE. Just a quantity and quality of food out of this world: family style nicely served 3 different kinds of appetizer, 3 different kinds of pasta, deserts, Limoncello and mostly all you can drink! To top it the most amazing view of Positano you will ever get! Is this a dream? No this is Luigi’s
- POSITANO // After lunch to walk it all off, just downhill to this postcard kind town for a wonderful little walk through its narrow streets and picturesque stores! Around 3:30pm we will make our way back to the port of Naples.