You want just a relaxed day with great views, breath-taking landscape and awesome food and shopping. This is what you need.
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 8:00am to avoid big crowds at least in the first part of the morning (it is flexible then you decide when). Back to the port at 5:00pm (with plenty of time not to miss the ship)
- PICK UP PLACE // Right from the bottom of your ship. As soon as you disembark your ship you’ll see your private driver with a sign and your name on.
- LENGTH // 9 hours (you can always extend it)
- DRIVE ON THE AMALFI COAST // After being picked at the port of Naples over to the Amalfi Coast. You will drive along it stopping here and there for wonderful pictures. You will see Sorrento from an higher point and then over down to its main square.
- SORRENTO // The next stop will be the famous resort Sorrento. You will discover a village that is brimming with character and overflowing with picturesque streets, scenes and charming people. It was here in Sorrento that Greeks and Romans found inspiration for their art and industry, and it is here that you will find an extraordinary collection of wood works, mosaics, furniture and porcelain. So like the Greeks go and explore
- POSITANO // After a good hour drive with other wonderful views downhill to this postcard kind town for a wonderful little walk through its narrow streets and picturesque stores!
- LUNCH AT LUIGI’SWell, no words for explaining this spot! Uncle Luigi will be waiting for us right on the door way saluting us with the famous “Buon Giorno”! From here onwards SPECTACLE. Just a quantity and quality of food out of this world: family style nicely served 3 different kinds of appetizer, 3 different kinds of pasta, deserts, Limoncello and mostly all you can drink! To top it the most amazing view of Positano you will ever get! Is this a dream? No this is Luigi’s
- RAVELLO // Another gem of the Amalfi Coast, even more than Positano if possible. Town of many artists in the Summer everybody goes to Ravello for the famous “Ravello Festival”. You will simply love it. Then around 3:30pm you will make your way back to the port.