Rome is always an amazing city: during the day, at night, but, when the light of the day is about to go down and the sun starts to hide behind the 1600s buildings, then IT becomes magic. The colors change and the atmosphere becomes unique…
- MEETING PLACE // lobby of your accommodation.
- MEETING TIME // 7:00 pm on Summer Days / 5:00 pm on Winter days.
- DURATION // 3 hours.
- COST // 200 euro up to 8 people
- VISITED SITES // Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Navona Square, Campo dé Fiori and more.
- NOTES // please wear comfortable shoes. The tour, once reached the first site, would be entirely on foot. Once met at accommodation, your guide will decide with you what kind of public transportation to opt for in order to reach the first site. Most of the times it will be taxi rides whose cost would be on you. Please advise if group over 8 people as cost will change.
- EXTRAS // no entrance fees. Tip is well accepted by our guides.