You have to Florence already or you simply don’t care about the Pisa photo stop! Great this is what you need!
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 8:00am to avoid big crowds at least in the first part of the morning (it is flexible then you decide when). Back to the port at 5:00pm (with plenty of time not to miss the ship)
- PICK UP PLACE // Right from the bottom of your ship. As soon as you disembark your ship you’ll see your private driver with a sign and your name on.
- LENGTH // 9 hours (you can always extend it)
- SIENA // After 1 hour driving you will reach this amazing town first! It will be like jumping back in time! A wonderful example of Medieval town with its Piazza, Dome and narrow streets!
- WINE TASTING NEAR SAN GIMIGNANO // Back on the van and over to the heart of the Tuscany countryside to meet Mr Luigi, the owner of one of the best wineries in Tuscany. Taste his wine and have a light lunch at his place. You’ll love it!
- SAN GIMIGNANO // Whatever you think is good for you we will do it. You can put in the day also a quick visit to the so called Manhattan of Tuscany for all its towers. Another touch of Medieval times. I am sure you’ll be delighted but its beauty.