ROME has always been a city to visit! From the early years of its splendor people wanted to come and explore its beauties! The Romans throughout the entire Roman History have always respected and loved their visitors, but… There are areas in the city where still today you breath the true spirit of its citizens. Try it out with us…
- MEETING PLACE // lobby of your accommodation.
- MEETING TIME // 8:00 am or 01:30 pm.
- DURATION // 3 hours.
- COST 200 euro up to 8 people
- VISITED SITES // Campo dé Fiori, Jewish area, Trastevere and more…
- NOTES // please wear comfortable shoes. The tour, once reached the first site, would be entirely on foot. Once met at accommodation, your guide will decide with you what kind of public transportation to opt for in order to reach the first site. Most of the times it will be taxi rides whose cost would be on you. Please advise if group over 8 people as cost will change.
- EXTRAS // no entrance fees. Tip is well accepted by our guides.