You want to see a portion of Rome and surroundings as you have been to Rome already and you don’t even want to spend a long time in the traffic. Well this is what you need!
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 8:00am to avoid big crowds at least in the first part of the morning (it is flexible then you decide when). Back to the port at 5:00pm (with plenty of time not to miss the ship)
- PICK UP PLACE // Right from the bottom of your ship. As soon as you disembark your ship you’ll see your private driver with a sign and your name on.
- LENGTH // 9 hours (you can always extend it)
- APPIAN WAY // After around 1.5 hr driving we will get on the spot. Walk on the first road ever built by human-beings.
- CATACOMBS // Your English speaking driver will drive you to explore this underground world. You’ll be with other English Speaking people escorted in the tunnels by a guide that works straight for the Catacombs! The visit will last around 45 minutes. Guided tour included in the 8 euro p/p ticket.
- TIME FOR LUNCH // We suggest here something quick to go on the way maybe when we get into Tivoli
- TIVOLI WITH VILLA D’ESTE // After around 60 minute drive we will reach Tivoli, and as stated before starting to see the Villa maybe you will get something quick to eat. Villa d’Este is for sure amazing but its gardens make it one of the most visited places on earth! You can easily spend the entire day in its gardens, but you will have anyway the chance to touch a part of it, unless you decide to extend the duration of the tour!