TUSCANY COUNTRYSIDE TOUR & WINE TASTING
The time that you have is not a lot but Rome has been covered already and you want to have a taste of the immaculate feeling of the Tuscany countryside! Well, go for this!
- PICK UP TIME // Suggested 7:00 am so that we will beat the traffic out of the city and we will back right on time before the traffic gets back in (it is flexible then you decide whenever during the day).
- PICK UP PLACE // From your hotel in town, airport on arrival, or anywhere you want! We will drop you off wherever you want at the end of the tour.
- LENGTH // 11 hours (you can always extend it)
- MONTEPULCIANO // After around 2 hour driving you will end up in this spectacular Medieval and Renaissance town. Known all around the world for its food and wine people visit it for a relaxing and charming walk. You will have the possibility to spend in here around 1.5 hrs! And be sure to try the wonderful cheese that they have in the many little stores.
- PIENZA // You will reach Pienza around 11:30 am right on time for another nice walk and your wonderful lunch! See Pienza is another little town of the Tuscany Hill, under the province of Siena. Such a spectacular Papal Town that in 1996 UNESCO declared it World Heritage Site, and not a lot of towns can be listed as such.
- WINE TASTING TIME // The beauty of this tour is that you guys can decide which kind of winery to go for! That is why I don’t put down here a specific one. You can go from the most spectacular Castello Banfi to little ones on the side of the streets in the same towns. Really up to you! You’ll agree it via e-mail with us before setting the tour up. After wine tasting you will leave to drive back to Rome at around 4 pm.